Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Bakerella!

Hello All!

I have been following Bakerella for quite some time now.  She is why I started making cake pops.  I LOVE her work!  She came out with a new holiday book last month.  It has some super cute ideas.  She did a book tour and came to town.  My mom and I decided to drive down to see her.  She came to Cooks of Crocus Hill in Stillwater MN.  It is about 45 minutes from us, not too far. 

I kept looking on the store's website but could never find any info on her visit.  The day before, I called to double check that she was still coming.  They stated the the class was full, but she would be signing at a certain time.  Class, what class?!  I was so upset that we were going to miss out on a Q & A with her!  We went to dinner that night and then went to check out the store.  Turns out the class had a opening in back so I could observe from there :)  We stood in back when she started, then the owner saw a few of us back there and was nice and opened it up for us to be in the back of the classroom! 

Angie did a little demonstration for us. 


She also let a girl come up and dip a pop with her. 

She answered some questions that we had.  She seems like such a great lady! 


After she was done, we did the signing.  She signed our books and had a book for all of us to sign for her :)
 
I was like a little kid in the candy store :)

I am so glad my mom and I were able to go and see her!  It is definitely the highlight for me.

Hope you all have a great day!
Thanks fore looking.






No comments:

Post a Comment