Sunday, December 9, 2012

Bake Sale

Hello All!

My girlfriend Katie and I participated in a bake sale last week.  My work puts on a craft and bake sale for all the employees every December.  I sold cupcakes last year.  I asked Katie if she would like to join me this year in selling cookies.  We picked 4 different designs to make.  We also make a Peppermint Cupcake to sell.

We made some mittens.  Katie brought some white sprinkles that really added to it!

 
We made a tree inspired by http://www.sweetsugarbelle.com/  I just love her website!!


 
The presents are also from Sweet Sugarbelle

We also made snowflakes.  They were very fragile, kept breaking on us :(


Katie had an idea for the cupcake frosting.  It was a peppermint buttercream and we wanted the two colors showing.  She told me about putting one color of each in separate bags.

Then I put my big tip in one bag and put the two bags inside.  You have to get them both at the bottom so it will come out in unison.  Worked pretty well!

 
 
Hope you all have a great day!
Thanks for looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment