Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Merry Christmas!

Hello All!

Back story:  Paul and I met July 2005.  I worked with his friend Peter.  Peter introduced us.  We all three went to see the new Batman movie.  Afterwords, we went back to Paul's and hit it off. 

It has been an amazing 7 1/2 years :)  We bought a house this August.

It is Christmas eve. We have had two Christmas dinners these past two days. We were not suppose to exchange gifts till tomorrow. I am very impatient. I made Paul open his gifts tonight :) I got him a Blichmann Beer Gun and accessory kit for his new kegerator.




Anyhoo, Paul gave me my present..

Inside....

Paul was on his knee with the ring :)

I was surprised!  And I am a baker, so I must say it with cake


Hope you all have a Christmas!!

Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

  1. Just AMAZING! I am very happy for you guys, cute idea Paul!

    ReplyDelete