Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Cookie Decorating

Hello All!

One on my childhood memories of Christmas is when I would go over to my friend's house and decorate cookies with her family.  I thought I would do the same for my family.  I baked some sugar cookies and buttercream frosting. 

I made a few different colors of frosting

I packed up all my bags, sprinkles etc to bring over to my moms

I made special cookies for my nephew to color on. 

My mom bought him a little chef's hat to wear, isn't it adorable!

I put couplers on the bags so the kids could change out the tips.  Ashley is hard at work

My dad decorated with us :)

Anna

Abby





Tony

Jake even piped on some frosting. Why not start him young :)

Tony had some pretty cookies, he may make a great assistant.

We had a great time decorating.

Hope you all have a great holiday season!!

 Thanks for looking!







No comments:

Post a Comment