Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Oreo!

Hello All!

I have been following Sweet Temptations on facebook for a while now.  http://www.sweettemptations.me/  Just LOVE her work!  I bought a mold and decided to give the oreos a try :) 

 
I bought white chocolate from my local cake store, Lynn's Cake and Candy.  I find it melts better in the double boiler. 

Melted great :)

It is pretty easy and simple.  I just put a little chocolate on bottom, then the cookie and then a little more chocolate on top.  Tap out the bubbles, and you are done! 

I put sprinkles on to jazz it up a bit. 

I would like to invest in some transfer sheets and see how those work with the oreos.  They have all kinds of great designs.

 
Hope you all have a great rest of the week!
Thanks for looking :)

No comments:

Post a Comment