Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Minty Good Time

Hello All!

We have a local cupcake shop called Cupcake.  My girlfriend and I went there this past weekend.  They are also a cafe, selling food and beer/wine.  We got a few items and split them.  Was overall satisfied with the cupcakes. 

A few of the departments at my work have been ordering from the same shop lately.  They will get 2 dozen of a variety of kinds.  It makes me mad!  I am not sure if it is because I know how much the company is paying for cupcakes and delivery charge, or if it is because I am not in one of said departments and don't get to enjoy a cupcake :)  So, I told some girls in my department that it is out time for cupcakes!  I found a recipe from http://www.annies-eats.com/2011/10/07/mint-chocolate-cupcakes/

I made a chocolate cupcake

Then started making the ganache.  It is pretty simple, just heated whipping cream and poured over chocolate. 

I mixed in some Creme De Menthe as well.


I made a whipped mint frosting

I wanted to drizzle ganache on top, so i used my squeeze bottle which worked out great!


It turned out fabulous!

Oh how tasty...

 
Thanks for looking! 
Hope you have a great day.








No comments:

Post a Comment