Sunday, November 4, 2012

Baptism

Hello All!

I had a request for a baptism cake this weekend.  She wanted a yellow cake with chocolate filling with a buttercream frosting.  I have a rich chocolate frosting that I love to use. 
I made the cake one night after work.  By the time I went to stack the cakes, it was getting late.  I kept debating if I wanted to make a frosting dam or not.  When I was about to put the chocolate on, I decided it would be better to be safe than sorry.  I had my mixer bowl filled with chocolate already and didn't want to transfer and wash the bowl.  So, I used my hand mixer for the buttercream.  Boy, have I been spoiled these past two months!  I really missed my KitchenAid making the frosting. 

 
I made the cross from candy melts.

Hope you all have a great rest of the day!

Thanks for looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment