Monday, November 19, 2012

CLEAR!

Hello All!

My older sister is a nurse at the local hospital here in town.  I give her praise!  Not everyone can do what a nurse or doctor can do.  It takes a special person to be able to handle everything they see.  We have also dealt with some of her staff when our family has been on her floor.  They are all so warm and friendly.  This weekend was her long weekend to work.  Basically, she eats, sleeps and works all weekend long.  No time for anything else.  I decided to make cookies to help her weekend go a little faster. 

I didn't have a t-shirt cutter, so I used a baby cutter and cut off the bottoms. 

I flooded all the cookies and let them sit for a bit.

They just recently changed policy and now everyone on her floor is to wear blue scrubs. 

I made some hearts

and don't forget the smiling patients they take care of :)

Paul made me a light box for my photos :)  super excited about that!  I am still using a point and shoot camera, but at least this will cut down on some of the harsh lighting. 

I brought the tray to her work.  She said everyone loved the cookies!  Mission Accomplished :)

Thanks for looking! 

Hope you all have a great holiday week!



No comments:

Post a Comment