Sunday, April 17, 2011

Beginings

This week I had a baby shower cake to do for a girl at my work.  It is for a baby boy.  I did a stary night theme.  It was buttercream frosting with fondant accents.  I made my first baby, turned out very well.  Hope you enjoy!
I have decided to start selling lia sophia jewelry.  My goal with doing this is to make extra money to put away for a down payment for a house in a year.  I am really excited and nervous all at once.  I am really hoping it goes well for me.  Let me know if you want to book a show :)  It does mean that I will have to scale down on cakes a little.  I will have to start using the word "No" to people if I already have a show to do.  I am hoping to have 5 parties done by the time we go on vacation in June.  Let's see if I can do it!!!

I have ice cream cones to do this week for someone's Easter and a wedding this Saturday which will keep me busy.  Hope you all have a great and wonderful Easter!!

No comments:

Post a Comment