Saturday, October 20, 2012

Dual birthdays

Hello All!

A girlfriend asked for a poker cake for her friend.  He loves to play cards.  I made a Poker table.
The cards and chips are made of fondant. 


I finally bought an egg separator and loved using it! Don't have such a huge mess anymore :)
 Put on some sprinkles on the bottom


Then, a friend's wife contacted me. She wanted pops for her husband. It was due the same day as the poker cake. I never do two cakes for one day, but decided to make an exception. The guy is our mechanic. He has always been so great to us and works on our vehicles with no notice, I thought it was the least I could do for him. He likes to fish, so we went with Fish and Bobber pops.
I used Hot Tamales for the tops of the bobbers

 Hearts and candy eyes were also used

It looks like Christmas :)
 
 I was to deliver to his work, so I arranged the pops in a bowl for him

All wrapped and ready to go!

Thanks for looking!  Have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment