Sunday, April 1, 2012

Team Edward

I went to a Twilight-Breaking Dawn Part 1 party this weekend.  It was fun!  My mom's girlfriend hosts the party every time and she does a great job.  In the movie Bella and Edward get married, so the theme for the party was a wedding reception :)

We started out with appetizers
We then had our main course.  So good!

There was a great dessert table

I made a cake for us all.  It was a red velvet cake with cream cheese frosting.

We also had party favors to take home.  My sister Leah made Oreo Truffles and Twila put them in boxes.  We also all got a copy of the soundtrack

Overall, it was a great time!!  I cannot wait for the last movie to come out :)

I had some leftover cake so I decided to use some leftover candy melts and make cake balls.  Paul says they look like they are from The Lorax.

Love the red cake :)
That's all for now.  I hope you all have a great week!

Thanks for looking :)

No comments:

Post a Comment