Sunday, April 8, 2012

Choco-licious!

Easter weekend is finally here!!  I have given up chocolate for Lent this year.  So, I made myself some desserts for making it through 40 days :)
I first made a Smore's Dip.  It was real easy.  I tried the Philadelphia Chocolate Indulgence for this recipe.  You combine Cool whip with Marshmallow Cream and layer with the chocolate.  I used bite size graham crackers for the dippers.  Paul really liked it.

+
I decided to make a cake for myself :)  It was a chocolate cake, buttercream with chocolate chips filling, buttercream frosting and chocolate ganache on top. 

I really liked the chips in the middle, it was a great added bonus!  I am going to have to start doing that more often.

I had some cake left over to make cake pops.  I made little chicks for Easter.
I let Paul decorate a few of them :)

From the front this guy looks okay....
He's a trauma patient!
I hope you all had a great Easter!! 
Thanks for looking :)

No comments:

Post a Comment