Tuesday, January 29, 2013

My Favorite Store

Hello All!

I thought I would take a minute and share my favorite store with you. It is Lynn's Cake and Candy Supplies in Fridley, MN.   check her out here  Without them, I would not be baking!  I can't count how many times I have had to stop what I was doing and run up there.  Or, called the store in a frenzy and they have had all the right answers.   So, here is to Lynn and all her wonderful employees!!


What color cupcake liners would you like today?

I think this is where I developed my sprinkles addiction.  There are just way too many to choose from, I must get them all!  This isn't the whole shelf either, this is only half the shelf :)

The wall of cookie cutters!!  My new found love :) 

I love walking in the back of the store where the candy supplies are.  If you are having a bad day, go back there and inhale the wonderful smell!  It is heavenly.  I love her chocolate for it melts so smoothly in a double boiler.

I bought just a few things tonight for this weekend.  I have a baby shower cake due and am hoping to make some cookies for the Super Bowl.  (Yes, those are more sprinkles!)

Please remember to support your local small business!  They are the backbone of America! 
Thanks for looking and have a great week!




No comments:

Post a Comment