Sunday, September 16, 2012

Oven love

Hello all!!

We finally got a new oven :) 




















I had to test it out.  So, I made three different kinds of cupcakes.  Excessive, yes, but worth it.

First, I made a marble cupcake.  I have a cake due in October for marble and wanted to try a new recipe.  I am pretty pleased with it.

Second was a carrot cake cupcake.  I have made this as a cake before.  The new KitchenAid has been wonderful!  It is so nice to be able to prep something else while it is mixing.  I wish I would have invested in a mixer a long time ago.


Save the best for last, Boston Creme Pie Cupcakes.  It is a yellow sponge cake with a pastry creme in the middle and chocolate ganache on top.  So good!  It took a lot longer to make, but was worth it.


I made the last two for my co-workers to say thank you for the KitchenAid.  It is the least I can do.

I am so glad to be able to bake again!  Hope you all have a great week.
Thanks for looking :)


No comments:

Post a Comment