Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Box Pops

Hello!

We closed on our house two weeks ago :)  I am so excited to be a homeowner.  We have had good things and bad things happen these past two weeks.  One of the bad: my oven is broken :(  I am waiting for the repair man to come out and look at it.  My co-workers went in and bought me a Kitchen Aid mixer for a housewarming gift, so I am going nuts not being able to bake!

One of my girlfriends and her husband love my baking. To them, I am Cupcake Jenni. She saw a Cake Pop kit and thought of me. 



 
It came with all the essentials.  I just needed to add water, oil, egg and butter


She brought it in for me today to make for them. I was a little leery, but without an oven, I was willing to do anything to bake. The kit required me to microwave the cake so it worked out perfect. I still don't know how I feel with that....
I rolled the balls and got everything ready for dipping
You can convert the box into a cake pop stand to let them dry
The concept is great, but they didn't taste as great.  If you are ever looking to make some for the first time, call me and I can help you through it so you can get pops that look and taste fabulous!!

I am hoping to have my oven fixed by this weekend so I can bake some cupcakes.  I have a couple recipes already picked :)

Till then, thanks for looking and have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment