Monday, March 5, 2012

Tuscany travels :)

My mom turned 50 this weekend.  She said she wanted to go to Italy/Tuscany.  She never made it there, so we brought Tuscany to her :)
We rented a banquet room at the local hotel.  My sister Leah was in charge of the decorating.  She always does an amazing job!
She made a timeline on the sunflowers.  The bigger ones are what happened in the world.  The smaller ones are about my mom's life; when she was born, married and had all of us kids.  What a great idea it was!  So fun to look back at all the things that has happened.

I made sunflower cupcakes for the event.

I bought a stand for a wedding that I will be doing in May.  I wanted to try it out and see how well it would work.  I love my new stand :)

Overall, it was a great day!  My uncle Tom was able to fly in from Pennsylvania.  We had great food and even greater guests :)  I wish my mom a wonderful 50th Birthday!!  Thanks for being such a wonderful and caring mom throughout the years :)  I love you.

Thanks everyone and have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment