Monday, March 19, 2012

St Patrick's Day

Happy St. Patty's day everyone!

I came across these hats online one day and thought they were super cute!  You can follow the original post at http://blog.hwtm.com/2012/03/diy-tutorial-leprechaun-hat-smores/ 

They are super easy to make.  I have seen some where the whole hat is black or green.  Those color variations look just as great. 

You only need a few items: chocolate, green candy melts, green sprinkles, fudge stripe cookies and some marshmallows.  I find generic marshmallows don't have the best form. 


I first dipped the marshmallows in the chocolate and let them harden on skewers in the fridge



I also dipped the cookie to give it a uniform color



Then, dip the bottom in the green and roll in your sprinkles.  Set on the cookie to dry, and voila!

Pretty fun and simple. 

Hope you all had a great and safe St. Patrick's Day!

Thanks for looking :)

No comments:

Post a Comment