Sunday, February 5, 2012

Three C's: cupcake, cake, & cake pop

I was asked to make a baptism cake and cupcakes for my cousin's baby baptism.  This is the first time I have made both for someone.  It was fun!  I made a yellow cake with chocolate cupcakes.  The cross is white chocolate.  The L blocks are candy melts.


It is Super Bowl Sunday!  I had some leftover cake so I made some cake pops.  We are having people over, so I thought I would try making footballs :)  I used chocolate and buttercream for the laces.  Love how they turned out. 

I have been using my mom's Nikon camera for the last couple weeks.  I just love how it takes a photo!  I may have to invest in a better camera.  It makes everything look so pretty :)
Hope you all have a great day watching football.
Thanks for looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment